INNOVATIVE MINING TECHNOLOGIES
Scientific and Technical Conference
4-6 November 2020
The Management of KOMAG Institute of Mining Technology has a pleasure and honour of inviting you to a participation in the conference from the series KOMTECH-IMTech which will take place in Szczyrk from 4th till 6th November2020.
The conference objective is oriented onto a presentation of the latest scientific, research and technical achievements in the mining branch of industry, in particular taking into account the issues of occupational safety and health protection, an exchange of knowledge and experience in the scope of using innovative technologies and techniques, as well as a presentation of machinery and equipment producers’ offer. The conference organizers hope that KOMTECH-IMTech will contribute to an integration of scientists and researchers with industry representatives, being an excellent opportunity for discussions and traditionally gathering a big group of participants interested in the development trends of safe and efficient mining industry.
Scope of the Conference:
- Technical progress in a construction and exploitation of machines:
- an increase of life and reliability,
- an introduction of new techniques and construction materials,
- a reduction of machinery and equipment wear ,
- an improvement of mechanical and technical solutions,
- an increase of machinery park life.
- Smart solutions of mining machines and equipment according to Industry 4.0 approach:
- an application of Internet of Things in the mining industry,
- a development of control systems (cyber-physical systems),
- smart monitoring and diagnostics systems of machines. Predictive Maintenance,
- an automation and robotization of processes in mines.
- Machines and equipment used in longwall and road-heading systems.
- Haulage systems of machines and of run-of-mine as well as men-riding systems.
- Safe and efficient shaft haulage systems.
- Innovative solutions of drive systems.
- Use of hydraulic and pneumatic systems in a construction of machines.
- Shaping of safe operational conditions in mines.
- The latest research and technologies in the field of an identification, forecast and control of mining hazards.
- New technologies of driving workings and mining of minerals.
- State-of-the-art mine management systems.
- Issues of industrial mechanics.